|Adult 5-Week Golf Clinic
Saturdays at 11 am; June 11th, & 18th, 25th, July 2nd,& July 9th. SOLD OUT
Saturdays at 2:30 pm; June 18th, 25th, July 2nd,
July 9th & July 16th. 5 spots available
Wednesdays at 6:15 pm; June 15th 22nd, 29th, July 6th & July 13th. 2 spots available
Thursdays at 6:15 pm; July 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th,
& August 4th. 5 spots available
Clinic A: Saturdays at 1:15 pm
June 18th, 25th, July 2nd,
July 9th & July 16th. SOLD OUT
Clinic B: New Clinic! Thursdays at 5 pm;
July 7th, 14th 21st, 28th August 4th.
Requirements & Details
1-hour classes each.
- You must bring your own clubs (Bushwood does not supply equipment), the minimum required equipment are a putter, wedge, any iron, and driver
- There are no make-up classes for missed classes.
- If there is a rainout, then you will be contacted by the instructor as to the cancellation and the class will resume the following week. (Please provide a cell number for easy communication).
- Payment will be sent to: [email protected]golfschool.com email via e-transfer, please provide a password. The cost is $200. plus HST, for a total of $226. You will receive an emailed receipt once payment is received.
- If you decide not to take the clinic once you have enrolled, we need 1 week’s notice for a full refund. If you cancel less than a week before the start of the clinic no refund is issued.
- A minimum of 4 participants is required for the start of the clinic. All clinics will be delayed potentially 1 week or more if the clinic registration is not filling up with the minimum required participants. You will be notified via email if there are any delays.