Adult 5-Week Golf Clinic
Tuesdays at 6pm; May 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th.
Saturdays at 1:00 pm or 3:30 pm; May 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, June 3rd
Wednesdays at 6:00pm; May 3rd, 10th, 17th, 23rd, 30th
Wednesdays at 7:15pm; May 10th, 17th, 24th, 31st, June 7th
Thursdays at 6:00pm; May 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th, June 1st.
Thursdays at 7:15pm; May 11th, 18th, 25th, June 1st and 8th
Saturdays at 11:00am; May6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, June 3rd
Saturdays at 2:15pm May6th, 13th, 20th, 27th, June 3rd
More clinics will be posted as the 2023 season commences!
Requirements & Details
1-hour classes each.
- You must bring your own clubs (Bushwood does not supply equipment), the minimum required equipment are a putter, wedge, any iron, and driver
- There are no make-up classes for missed classes.
- If there is a rainout, then you will be contacted by the instructor as to the cancellation and the class will resume the following week. (Please provide a cell number for easy communication).
- Payment will be sent to: [email protected]golfschool.com email via e-transfer, please provide a password. The cost is $225.00 plus HST, for a total of $254.25 You will receive an emailed receipt once payment is received.
- If you decide not to take the clinic once you have enrolled, we need 1 week’s notice for a full refund. If you cancel less than a week before the start of the clinic no refund is issued.
- A minimum of 5 participants is required for the start of the clinic. Clinics have a maximum of 6 participants. (6:1, student to teacher ratio). All clinics will be delayed potentially 1 week or more if the clinic registration is not filling up with the minimum required participants. You will be notified via email if there are any delays.