Alan Chudnovsky is a specialist in Management as well as Design and Development of multi-disciplinary lifestyle projects as well as related infrastructure.
Over the past 30 years, Alan has acquired substantial experience in all facets of the golf, residential and recreation industries. As the principal of his own consulting company, Alan has also been responsible for an array of special assignments including:
• The valuation of existing developments
• Feasibility studies
• Business planning and execution
• Assessments of existing golf operations
• Lecturing on “Golf Course Development and Project Management”
• Alan also sat on the Board of Directors for The Canadian Professional Golfers Association in Ontario and Alberta.
Over the last decade Alan has concentrated his efforts on many successful Golf Course projects. Five of them include:
• Heritage Pointe Golf Course in Calgary, Alberta, voted best new golf course in Canada by Score Magazine
• The Lake Joseph Resort in Muskoka, Ontario, voted best new project in Canada by Score Magazine
• Wooden Sticks Golf/Cabins in Uxbridge, Ontario, a new “Replica” style golf course, voted best new golf course in Canada by Score Magazine
• Rebel Creek Golf Course in Kitchener, Ontario, one of the best new golf courses in Canada
• Coppinwood Golf Club. Opened in 2006 Coppinwood is an exciting new addition to the Canadian golf marketplace.
Alan Chudnovsky | Teaching Pro