Jelana Duncan | Teaching Pro
Jelana is an accomplished player winning both; the Quebec Juvenile, Junior Championships, and competing in the Canadian Women’s Tour as a professional.
The heart of her work has been in coaching. Effective communication of the swing motion in plain, simple and easy to understand language, and how people learn to change to develop consistency for all golf shots has been her main focus.
Her diversified teaching experience comes from studies in education at OISE, particularly in group teaching; the physical education program at the University of Ottawa, and her participation in the National Coaching and Certification Program. With a mix of both technical knowledge and teaching skills, she provides her students with a personalized learning experience so they understand and can participate in choosing the next steps.
Jelana is dedicated to helping players of all ages and abilities enjoy the game and to reach their full potential.
- Private 1 Hour - $95.00 + HST (Package of 3 $260)
- Private (1/2 hour) - $50.00 + HST (Package of 3 $140)
- Semi-Private (1 hour) - $55.00/person + HST (Package of 3 $150 + HST)
- Group (3-4 people for 1 hour) - $40.00/person (Package of 5 $170 + HST)
- Clinic (5-6 people for 1 hour) - $30.00/person + HST (Package of 5 $125 + HST)
- Friends/Family Package (1 hour & 15 mins) - $145.00 + HST max of 6 people with a minimum of 2 adults
- Playing Lesson (2 hours) - $160.00 + HST
- Private (1 hour) - $65.00 + HST
- Semi-Private (1 hour) - $40.00/person + HST
- Private (1/2 hour) - $45.00 + HST
- Semi-Private (1/2 hour) - $30.00/person + HST
- Group/Clinics (1 hour) (max 6 students) - $23.00/person + HST